Bespoke Front Doors
What better way to transform your home than a bespoke door. A statement opening to the front of your home, a fully glazed, half glazed or stable style back door or perhaps bespoke bi-fold doors to enhance your rear living space.
All doors are individually designed and crafted from Sapele, Accoya, Oak or Engineered Scandinavian Redwoods to suit your requirements and style of home.
Our doors are factory sprayed with three coats of microporous high build stains or opaque paints. Security is paramount to Everitt and Jones and as such we use a shootbolt locking system on all doors. Doors can be further customised by your choice of colour, glazing and handles.
- All doors and side light/frames made from hardwoods, either Sapele, Oak or engineered Redwoods
- Doors are 57mm thick as opposed to 45mm for most mass produced doors
- Door panels have an insulated core
- Glass is toughened as standard 24mm 0/A softcoat Argon gas and warm edged spacer U-Value 1.1
- Choice of multi point shoot bolt locking systems
- All hand made with mortice and tenon joints
- Any colour factor sprayed with three coats of micropours coatings
- Bespoke designs
- Fitting service
- Ten year guarantee
Prices start from £2,600. Prices dependent on type of wood, locking systems and designs.